Tuesday, December 25, 2012

YOU really need to read this

YOU really need to read this

YOU really need to read this by poly-tipgirls-xox on Polyvore

 I want you to stop everything you are doing right now, take the headphones out of your ears, shut off the t.v, stop chatting people on facebook , give me your FULL undivided attention.

I am sick & tired of girls saying “ oh, like if you think I'm pretty!' or “ I'm so ugly! #foreveralone “ .

Listen, I don't care if you have blonde hair, black hair, or blue eyes, or have freckles by your cheeks, or dimples when you smile, or have acne, or have greasy hair, or have short eyelashes.

You don't need a big bust, makeup, a big butt, collarbones, hipbones, a flat stomach, or a tan to be beautiful, let me tell you right here, right now, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

I'm tired of seeing the facebook contests for Most Beautiful Teenager, to be honest, I don't need people telling me that I am beautiful , because guess what, I'm just beautiful me, in the words of Selena Gomez. I want you to release that you are freaking flawless as well!

Go up to your mirror, and look yourself dead in the eyes & say ' dang, I'm looking beautiful today.”
& really mean it! This will boost up your confidence, trust me .

I'm tired of girls showing their fake smiles. You don't need bleached teeth, to have your smile shine. Just do it. Don't be fake, because perfect girls don't exist. Everyone in the whole wide world has flaws. Barbies are just dolls, you can never be one. So, stop trying to be. Barbie dolls are cold, hard plastic, and if you can't accept that, then you might need some help.

Everyone is beautiful, every single person. Don't you dare look at the magazines and compare yourself to the models & say you'll never measure up. We weren't made to be perfect. We are all unique in our own ways, some people have talent, some people have looks, some people have skill, you just have to find out what your special thing is.

I just wish I could tell everyone, that you are stunning. Just because you can't get a boyfriend, or you can't go to the dance, or what not, doesn't mean you will not find someone. Because , when you meet the one person, you'll know it. You will fall in love. Just take it slow.

Romeo and Juliet was love at first sight. But you don't have to do that, you don't need to rush yourself into relationship, just wait your prince is out there, I promise you.

You don't need to point out your flaws. You don't need makeup. You don't need hair extensions. You don't need colored contacts. You don't need the greatest fashion sense. Because, guess what? You're perfect to someone. You just got to make the first move, and that first move, my friend, is looking.

Have fun , be young, and stay fearless. You'll never know unless you try. You are PERFECT in your own way. I just want you to know that.

Tell other people that they are pretty, wait no, beautiful.

Don't wait on someone to call you pretty, make the first move and brighten someone's day. The world is filled with wackos, you just need to spread the love and together we can make a better place for humanity, but it all starts with just one simple step, love .
Please pass this on!

No comments:

Post a Comment